Ssr. User Experience Designer
UX Designer 4+ Years of experience Excellent English Level
UX Design Scope
- Define and deliver experience strategy
- Use human-centered design methods to co-create and test solutions that address real customer challenges.
- Develop User Journeys and User Flows that highlight customer interactions throughout an end-to-end experience
- Provide wireframes for concept
- Prototyping to be used for user research
- Detailed visual and UX design supporting tactical efforts
- Provide governance strategy, as follows:
- Define workflow and best practice
- Illustrate relationships across Expedia’s technology capabilities
- Design requirements
- Documentation/Onboarding materials
- Define operation processes
- Advise on architectural strategy
- Advise on scope and staffing recommendations
- Influences strategy for a project or product area by articulating a coherent UX vision based on clear, actionable problem/opportunity statements.
- Works within existing customer experience success metrics for a project or product area.
- Explores diverse, novel perspectives and design directions by default, and evaluates concepts using appropriate methods to determine the strongest.
- Confidently facilitates idea generation with stakeholders.
- Demonstrates mastery of common visual and interaction design principles and practice, and creates appropriate sketches, wireframes, flows, design comps, and prototypes with minimal guidance
- Brings together different stakeholders with varied perspectives to identifies opportunities to align goals and increase efficiency across organizational boundaries.
- Consistently creates clear and compelling materials and narratives explaining design rationale to team and stakeholders using customer, business or competitive insights.
- Actively seeks diverse feedback on design work and anticipates feedback to address it proactively.
- Tailors communications (content focus, style, format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate.
- Applies and adapts design and research processes to fit needs of project.
- Develops empathy and insights about customers based on data and insights from research and other customer data sources.
- Clearly communicates customer-centric goals when presenting work
- Define the key goals across the design team and align all stakeholders and secondary team members.
- Kickoff Workshop
- Stakeholder interviews
- Onboarding/platform intros
- Develop hypotheses/stimulus for research
- Project plannings
- Envision an ideal state vision and bring it to life as a testable hypothesis.
- Prioritization of key concepts/ideas
- Conceptual envisioning of the future state
- Evolve and crystalize the ideal state vision based on testing – convert it into a back casted roadmap.
- High fidelity Figma comps, utilizing the Expedia Group Design System
- Resonance testing to evaluate the future state vision
- Evolve and document ideal state
- Continue to refine roadmap to prioritize based on desirability, feasibility, viability, and operability
- Bring the experience to life through implementation – working through content creation, detailed design sprints, MVP launch, and scaling the solution then operating and optimizing the experience.
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions. Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.
Please let Global Logic know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.