Summary: RYZ is seeking a UX Researcher to join the Product Design team and collaborate with various stakeholders to uncover deep insights about user behaviors and attitudes. The role involves identifying new opportunities, testing concepts, evaluating products, and shaping future strategies and roadmaps. The UX Researcher will drive evidence-based decision making, utilizing qualitative and quantitative research methods throughout the design research lifecycle. They should possess strong communication skills and the ability to establish best practices and processes for others to conduct research independently. Basic Qualifications:
- 5+ years of strategic user experience research experience, influencing product and design decisions.
- Hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the design research lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of survey design and statistics.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate findings effectively.
- Self-motivated and independent with excellent research management skills.
Please let RYZ Labs know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.