We're looking for a Product Designer. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Right Balance applies the latest technology and best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
We're a fast-growing, pioneering financial wellness start-up that invests heavily in the growth and development of its team members. As a financial education company, we provide a turn-key collaborative money mentorship solution that’s derived from the belief that our financial mentors are the last great hope for educating the working population on healthy money habits and positive behavior change. We seek to spread financial literacy by creating custom programs tailored to organizational needs that ease monetary stress and equip employees with how to plan for their future. Join us and be part of a dynamic team that is changing the landscape of financial education. Together, we can create world-class products that empower people to make informed financial decisions and achieve their financial goals. You will play a crucial role in shaping the user experience and visual identity of our financial wellness platform. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and stakeholders, to design intuitive and engaging user interfaces and experiences that align with our mission of spreading financial literacy and promoting positive behavior change. Create visualization about how money is getting used, budgeting, expenses, has an education component, make something that's complex, easy to understand and make it professional looking. You'll be designing not only the frontend stuff, but also admin, mobile, even Apple Watch, we're very ambitious.
What is in for you
- Learn and evolve your skills using the latest and greatest technology tools in a rapidly growing company
- Learn from the best engineers. We constantly challenge the status quo and invent new ways of building a great product.
- Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule
- 100% remote. Work anywhere, whether it is remotely in the comfort of your home, in a shared co-working space, in an RV on the beach, or while being a nomad in another country.
- Work on challenging problems, innovate, impacting lots of people's lives for the better while having fun doing it.
- 3+ years of hands-on full-time Product Designer experience.
- 1+ years of hands-on full-time experience with Web design.
- 1+ years of hands-on full-time experience with Mobile design.
- Portfolio: A strong portfolio showcasing your design expertise, user-centric approach, and ability to solve complex design challenges for both mobile and web applications.
- Design Tools: Must have an expert level of proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, or other relevant design software for both mobile and web platforms.
- User-Centered Design: Demonstrated experience in user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, and design thinking for mobile and web applications.
- Collaboration: Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Upper-intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English. Able to have a real-time conversation.
Nice to haves
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree: A degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Financial Literacy: An understanding of financial wellness concepts or a willingness to learn about the financial education industry.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Please let Right balance know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.