UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Work alongside Product Manager and developers to continuously improve user experience by implementing attractive and efficient designs.
- Take part in the roadmap definition and functional analysis of company’s products evolution requirements.
- Design wireframes, mockups, and prototypes around customer needs to guide product development.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop the user journey or user flow to visually illustrate the whole step-by-step user experience with the product.
- Create and conduct concept and usability testing (such as A/B tests, interviews and more) gather feedback, and suggest product improvements.
- Define user persona profiles and use cases through clients' feedback and user research and data.
- Research and analyze industry UX trends and competitor strategies.
- Participate in key internal meetings, including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
- Work remotely with minimal supervision during certain times.
- 1+ years of UX/UI design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing for web and mobile app platforms.
- Proficient in design and prototyping software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Adobe Suite, Jira, MIRO, etc.
- General knowledge about Material Design and Bootstrap.
- Experience working with customers and understanding their requirements and be able to offer up guidance based on your expertise.
- Have a solid grasp of Usability Testing and Process Optimization Principles and what will best provide value to users and the customer.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present your designs and sell your - solutions to clients and various stakeholders.
- Remote work with some face-to-face meetings for team events.
- Be willing to adapt to change within projects where it is required.
Please let Web started know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.