We strive to simplify monetary transactions, ensuring they are secure and efficient. Delivering solutions from basic currency exchanges to intricate risk management platforms, we prioritize enhanced customer experiences, powering their global commerce requirements. Join us at a pivotal time as the world's largest non-bank cross-border payment company, serving over 30,000 customers across more than 200 countries.
- A foundational grasp of people management, with a focus on professional development.
- 2+ years of managerial experience.
- 7-10 years of Product Design experience.
- Mastery in design and fostering relationships with other business departments.
- A proactive leader, unafraid to challenge conventions and instigate change.
- Oversee product deliveries.
- Manage the design scope of product areas.
- Devise and implement design solutions.
- Predict potential issues and employ facilitation skills for cross-functional teams.
- Understand and employ problem-framing to discover innovative solutions.
- Guide undefined problem spaces towards resolution.
- Shape direction, requirements, and designs according to user feedback.
- Articulate design rationale and employ storytelling with stakeholders.
- Focus and redirect team efforts based on impact and success metrics.
- Understand the broader organizational context and objectives.
- Lead client and prospect interviews and usability studies.
What We Offer:
- Exciting Projects: Engage in market-defining projects across various industries, harnessing the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Enhance your skill set with a diverse team in an open, relaxed environment. Opportunities to collaborate internationally in our global centers or with clients.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of balance. Enjoy flexible schedules and a wholesome work-life experience, ensuring you surpass client expectations while pursuing your personal goals.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team provides English classes, certifications, and both technical and soft-skill training opportunities. Plus, the chance for international travel.
- Excellent Benefits: Competitive pay, family medical coverage, extended paternity leave, performance bonuses, and referral incentives.
Please let Global Logic know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.