Sr Frontend Engineer
Responsibilities and qualifications
We want to highlight that not everybody has all the skills that match a job description. None of us did! We value diverse experiences and while having the desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. Every qualified applicant will be considered within the employment process. We strive for a diverse, inclusive workplace environment.
- Build new features in our Angular Web Application that support the product vision and improve the user experience.
- Support the architecture design and implementation for the medium/long term vision.
- Proactively working with product, UX, GTM teams.
- Proactively suggest improvements on the internal services based on data that positively impact our customers and business.
- Help teammates by mentoring, guiding, and positively influencing them. Collaborate with a diverse group of people, giving and receiving feedback for growth.
- +4 years of experience building scalable web applications using modern UI Angular.
- Deep knowledge of Typescript, CSS, and HTML5+ and the ability to implement design layouts. - - Experience converting awesome web designs into HTML code.
- Experience in Angular Material.
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills. Work with your team towards common goals.
- A healthy ability to handle and resolve conflict - have the ability to listen, present, and question effectively.
- Knowledge of processes and engineering best practices in all phases of the software development process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - confident in writing down and presenting their designs and decisions throughout the development lifecycle.
- Comfortable providing and receiving feedback in an Agile environment.
- Strong customer advocate and creative problem solver.
Please let Web started know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.