Back End SR Dev
Our client is looking for experienced and skilled Back-end software engineer to join our team. This is an excellent position for people who enjoy to develop end-to-end enterprise software and create world-class product for businesses. Our ideal candidate is someone who is an enthusiast about new technologies, loves thinking about the full picture, and understands what effect their decisions will have on end-users.
- 4+ years of experience developing large scale applications
- Experience in net core y net framework
- Experience with API Management platforms
- Demonstrating experience with API testing
- Expertise with Git & Gitflow.
- Enterprise experience with OOP, design patterns and best practices.
- Test driven development, unit testing and test integration (JUnit, Mocha, etc.)
- Code Review tools (Sonar Qube, Linting, etc.) Nice to Have
- Proven Experience with e-Commerce Platforms
- Familiarity with developing e-commerce application modules such as Catalog setup and Search (Solr, ElasticSearch etc)
- Scholar Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related technical fields experience or equivalent practical experience.
- Design, own, deliver and execute software activities for platforms and experiences.
- Build and maintain services for high traffic and scale as well as design system architecture.
- Define a reusable, scalable microservice development practice.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across engineering projects to improve quality of digital assets while reducing the time to market.
- Work with Product Managers and other engineering team members for seamless integration with services and components.
- Solve high complexity engineering problems, while enabling high performance user experience.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies. Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions. Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.
Please let Global Logic know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.