Senior NetSuite Developer
One of the largest professional certification associations in the global finance industry uses DataArt as its primary technology partner.
The Finance Operations Enterprise Architect is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the organization’s Finance Operations services. As an Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for overseeing, improving, and upgrading the enterprise’s services, software, and hardware.
The DataArt team consists of dozens of people: developers, testers, and architects.
You will also need to stay on top of the latest trends and technologies and keep an eye out for any software, services, or hardware that might improve business processes. NetSuite Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) will be the primary tool for the Enterprise Architect position. The Enterprise Architect role requires complex thinking and strategizing to ascertain which legacy systems can be updated, what software or hardware can be replaced, and which services or products will support business operations across each department. ERP Architects work across the organization, determining the needs of a range of business units and processes. It’s a role that requires strong communication and analytical skills to ensure that the finance department has the right tools to be successful.
- Architect, design and implement technology solutions on NetSuite according to business and stakeholder requirements from various departments
- Create supporting code documentation
- Monitoring the health and efficiency of the development processes
- Code reviews and DataArt team consultancy
- Consultancy to client in-house team on NetSuite development best practices
- Tasks and features estimations
- Designing Integrations with other Business systems like Salesforce
- Staying ahead of the new NetSuite features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements
- 3+ years of experience working with NetSuite CRM and/or ERP
- Fluency in NetSuite platform functionality and toolset
- Experience of delivering software products from design and implementation through deployment and production support
- In-depth knowledge of NetSuite data model
- Understanding of main NetSuite Integration and data migration approaches
- Experience in configuring NetSuite and developing complex scripts (SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow)
- Understanding of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Ability to understand business requirements, request clarifications, transform them into technical architecture
- Experience with CI / CD tools
- Spoken English and good communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in education software projects would be of value but not essential
Please let DataArt know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.