Senior Data Architect
DataArt's Data & Analytics Competence Center designs and implements modern data and analytics solutions for mid and large-sized organizations. Operating remotely and in person in numerous R&D centers, Center of Competence drives innovations in Data Engineering that ensure rapid expansion of our domain and technical expertise and greater customer satisfaction. Our progressive and flexible working principles pave the way to a rewarding work environment and open vast career opportunities. Solution Architect will be involved into different Data-related activities, roughly split into 2 blocks further on the road:
- Projects hands-on work (Solution Designs, Discovery, Consultations, Supervision, POC) – 75%
- Data & Analytics Competence work (Pre-Sales/Go-to-market/R’n’D/Partnerships) – 25%
We are in search of a Solution Architect to join our dynamic and expanding team. In this role, you will play a crucial part by offering Solution Architecture consulting services to our clients and delivery teams on behalf of Data & Analytics Competence. As a Solution Architect for our Data & Analytics Competence, you will be instrumental in shaping and executing our data governance strategy, ensuring the quality, security, and compliance of our data assets. As a Solution Architect for Data projects, your primary responsibility will be to help with selling, designing and creating comprehensive solution architectures centered on data. Your role will be pivotal in enabling us to harness the full potential of our data for strategic decision-making and enhancing customer experiences. ##Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with clients to deeply understand their existing IT environments, applications, business requirements, and transformation goals across the entire migration lifecycle
- Lead project hands-on work (Solution Designs, Discovery, Consultations, Supervision, POC) in projects involved (usually temporary 3-6 months project rotation)
- Pre-sales activities (Help with Client Offerings, Presentations, Brainstorm sessions)
- R’n’D activities within Data & Analytics Competence (researching new data frameworks, tools, and approaches, monitoring market trends, and developing skills in data governance, management, and quality areas).
- Contribution into Clouds, Data-related Partnerships, Certifications Go-to-Market participation (Talks, Articles, Blog-posts, Market Events) Internal Competence development work (Internal processes setup, Guidelines, Data Communit and Curation work)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in a Solution Architect role or 5-10 completed projects
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in DG / DM fundamentals (data modeling, data quality, metadata management, data warehouse/lake patterns, distributed systems)
- Experience with Data Platforms (e.g Snowflake / Databricks)
- Proven Experience working with Clouds and technologies (e.g Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Advance or Fluent English skills
Nice to have
- Foundational knowledge or desire to learn about sales engineering/consulting/pre-sales engineering roles are
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Please let DataArt know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.