RYZ is looking for a Mobile Engineer with experience in mobile development to work with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. You will build delightful mobile experiences and take responsibility for technical problem solving, creatively meeting product objectives, and developing best practices. You will demonstrate cross-functional resource interaction to accomplish your goals.
- 5+ years of professional non-internship experience with mobile software development using Kotlin/AOSP + React Native.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience with AWS.
- Proficient in software engineering (process, architecture, algorithms, data structures).
- Proficient in building complex mobile or web-based applications utilizing strong design system adherence.
- Experience in utilizing Mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks/SDKs, building custom UX widgets and optimizing apps for performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thinks in terms of architecture as well as code. Able to evaluate end-to-end designs for strengths and weaknesses (e.g., complexity, quality, scalability, latency, security, performance, data integrity, etc.).
- Understands software engineering best practices (e.g. automated pipelines, Operational Excellence, Information Security) and sets front-end software and UX implementation standards.
- A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces.
About RYZ Labs:
RYZ Labs is a startup studio built in 2021 by three lifelong entrepreneurs. The founders of RYZ have worked at some of the world's largest tech companies and some of the most iconic consumer brands. They have lived and worked in Argentina for many years and have decades of experience in Latam. What brought them together is the passion for the early phases of company creation and the idea of attracting the brightest talents in order to build industry-defining companies in a post-pandemic world. Our teams are remote and distributed throughout the US and Latam. They use the latest cutting edge technologies in cloud computing to create applications that are scalable and resilient. We aim to provide diverse product solutions for different industries,planning to build a large number of startups in the upcoming years. At RYZ, you will find yourself working with autonomy and efficiency, owning every step of your development. We provide an environment of opportunities, learning, growth, expansion and challenging projects. You will deepen your experience while sharing and learning from a team of great professionals and specialists.
Our values and what to expect:
- Customer First Mentality - every decision we make should be made through the lens of the customer.
- Bias for Action - urgency is critical, expect that the timeline to get something done is accelerated.
- Ownership - step up if you see an opportunity to help, even if not your core responsibility.
- Humility and Respect - be willing to learn, be vulnerable, and treat everyone that interacts with RYZ with respect.
- Frugality - being frugal and cost conscious helps us do more with less.
- Deliver Impact - get things done in the most efficient way.
- Raise our Standards - always be looking to improve our processes, our team, our expectations. Status quo is not good enough and never should be.
Please let RYZ Labs know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.