About the Client
Our partner is a well-established, leading hospitality solutions brand from Germany with a worldwide network. Being one of the global market giants in the business travel industry, the company provides various top-grade hotel management portals. Their solutions simplify the booking and management processes equally for corporates, travel managers, and travelers.
Mobile Optimized Application to Search and book for working desks in Hotels and co-working offices.
You will be providingtechnical expertisefor a brand new Kyiv based team, which will be workingwith world-class software architects, developers and subject mater experts, shaping and implementing the technological renovation of one of the top ecosystems in the domain of private andcorporate travel and hospitality.
What's in for you
- 20 days per year for your recreation and health
- Long term and stable projects
- Strong experts you can collaborate with and learn from
- Smooth and respectful interviews
- implementation of web applications,
- conducting code reviews,
- designing software solutions,
- ensuring SLA of products,
- active participation in product growth,
- mostly new features development,
- participation in ceremonies
- Writing superiorclient-side React code
- Build software systems that are high load and scalable for a global audience
- Break down abstract features from the business and ensure that they have the necessary non-functional requirements
- Use software engineering best practices to write, document, maintain code and measure systems
- Good experience of working with React, Redux, Typescript, Axios
- Understanding of what kills the performance of React
- Good experience of working with HTML, CSS, SCSS implementing responsive design
- Very good knowledge of English and high level of personal responsibility
Please let Brightgrove know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.