.NET Technical Lead
Our client has asked DataArt to take over for existing teams that are working in customer facing and internal usage web applications.
The project consists on new development and support for an existing platform. New features will be created using a new microservices based architecture, while the older code is a monolithic application.
We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET/Tech Lead to join a team who will work on a web application for a company that works in the travel industry.
- Be driven and accountable for solution design and discovery works for the client
- Elicit business needs and requirements, determine the scope, team, and timelines for the project
- Lead the implementation of the solution’s architecture from ideation to completion
- Serve as a top-level escalation point for technical and process concerns, which may arrive from either the implementation team or client (or both)
- Mentor everyone on your team (including developers, QAs, BAs, PMs, DevOps, and business stakeholders)
- Communicate with the client and coach the project team
- 5+ years of experience as an Architect/Tech Lead in commercial projects
- Hands-on experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience with the end-to-end implementation of migration to cloud-based Azure Cloud
- Expert-level experience in a major DB (MS SQL, Azure SQL, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with the .NET development stack (.NET 3.1+)
- Understanding of web services and RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of architecture principles, platforms, and best practices
- Business analysis skills
- Ability to design and deliver solution architecture documentation
- Good spoken English
Nice to have
- Understanding of Dockerizing applications
- Experience working with Kubernetes or other orchestration tools
Please let DataArt know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.