Senior Fullstack Engineer
Early Stage Company - Fullstack Engineer Opportunity
Our client is an early stage company led by a successful serial entrepreneur. The company is currently in stealth mode and aims to capture people's real-time emotions to enhance their lives. The first product in development is the Super Simple Journal app, designed to seamlessly capture in-the-moment thoughts. As part of the founding team, you will work directly with the Founder & CEO. The project involves developing a green field application using cutting-edge technologies, including LangChain for AI, React Native for the frontend, and Node.js for the backend. The initial MVP is expected to take 3-6 months, with plans to launch, raise VC funds, and expand the team.
What's in it for you
- Learn and evolve your skills using the latest technology tools in a rapidly growing company.
- Learn from experienced engineers who constantly challenge the status quo and innovate.
- Enjoy flexible working hours, taking part in daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings while having control over your own schedule.
- Work remotely from anywhere, offering the freedom to choose your preferred work environment.
- Tackle challenging problems, innovate, and have a positive impact on people's lives while enjoying your work.
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time hands-on fullstack software engineering experience.
- Upper-intermediate to fluent proficiency in spoken and written English, enabling real-time conversations.
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time hands-on React Native experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time hands-on Node.js backend experience.
- Proactive communication skills.
- Ability to actively gather and solidify requirements, as well as propose solutions.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
Please let Right balance know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.