Software Engineer (Front End-Flutter Developer)
Software Engineer Duties:
- Create Technical Requirements Documentation based on Product Requirement Documents.
- Develop high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Design application frameworks to be used across multiple products.
- Collaborate with internal technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features.
- Ensure consistency between the delivered product features and the requirements/criteria of the business.
- Build, implement, and manage product modules along with their sub-systems.
- Test products to remove bugs and any malfunctioning aspects.
- Carry out unit testing and integration analysis.
- Write clean and maintainable code that can assist in scaling an application into the future.
- Document the entire usage process in detail for straightforward use and upgrade in the future.
- Participate in key internal meetings, including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
- Remote work with some face to face meetings for team events.
- 2+ years of continuous programming experience, as professionals or students. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of web and mobile app platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Strong Math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and Cloud Services.
- Experience with Firebase and Flutter.
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating Application Programming Interface (API) calls; background in API development preferred.
- Experience working with Agile Project Management & Development methodology.
- Works well independently and has solid time management, prioritization, and organization skills.
Please let Web started know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.