Java Fullstack Developer + Azure
- Design, develop and support Applications migration to the Cloud (Azure).
- Own the full stack and lifecycle of application migration from ideation to execution.
- Mentor other team members and peers to support their performance and pass on knowledge.
- Performs research and development activities to advance platform technology
- Provide hands-on experience in design and engineering efforts migrating
- Apps to the Azure Cloud. This includes providing thoughtful leadership on
- Software Development (JAVA) and Cloud (Azure), implementation and management, including all necessary tooling.
- The individual will collaborate closely with Infrastructure Architecture and
- Operations, Security, Development, and Business units’ teams and is accountable for the delivery of large-scale through the use of agile methodologies (Scrum, kanban), to operationalize technologies, establish technology road maps, and grow the adoption of standards & processes.
- Serve on technology projects using agile methodologies, creating user stories, and actively contributing to required ceremonies, including daily stand-ups and weekly replenishment.
- Drive the migration and deployment capabilities for containerized applications in private and public clouds (Azure).
- Provide guidance and support for escalated incidents and problems.
- Support and operationalize technology standards, processes and policies related to Systems and Cloud.
- Bachelor's degree required in Software Engineering, Computer Science; or equivalent work experience in a Technology or business environment.
- Communicating progress/approach with technical and non-technical peers/clients.
- Participate in the architecture, design and implementation of complex software including having demonstrated knowledge of software development best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Deeply understand the domain and identify opportunities for improvements and optimizations.
- Find and deliver practical technology solutions to real problems, being cognizant of the scale and impact of your systems.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Hands-on experience with at least 3 to 5 years on Java or C# / React or Angular.
- Hands-on experience with Azure.
- Familiar with software design patterns and best practices.
- Team player, strong technical communication skill.
Nive to have
- Proficiency in payment systems and the merchant acquiring business is an asset
- High proficiency in implementing and using Infrastructure as Code and
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Terraform).
- Hands-on experience implementing and managing Cloud Infrastructure and
- Application Monitoring/Logging solutions (Dynatrace, DataDog, Splunk, New Relic)
- Hands-on experience implementing and managing CaaS (Containers as a Service)
- Kubernetes/Docker solutions on private and public Cloud Platforms.
- Practical experience
Please let Web started know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.