- Minimum of 4 years of professional non-internship experience in front-end software development using TypeScript and modern frameworks like Vue.js, React, or Angular.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent work experience).
- Overall software development experience of 5+ years, with a focus on front-end engineering.
- Experience with AWS services such as Amplify, Cognito, DynamoDB, and Lambda.
- Track record of delivering customer features and front-end solutions in complex problem areas.
- Understanding of front-end code delivery to users (e.g., HTTPS, DNS, CDNs, app stores).
- Familiarity with front-end software best practices, including performance optimization and information security mitigation.
- Ability to evaluate end-to-end designs for strengths and weaknesses in terms of architecture and code.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and setting front-end software and UX implementation standards.
- Passion for creating intuitive, efficient, and highly usable user interfaces.
- Experience with Apollo Client and GraphQL is a plus.
Please let RYZ Labs know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.