Cloud Security Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years of technical or security engineering experience with a focus on security.
- At least 2 years of experience implementing security and hardening activities in AWS or GCP, preferably in large or complex environments.
- Experience working in a CI/CD DevSecOps environment using tools like Jenkins, Travis, Jira, GitHub, or GitLab.
- Familiarity with IAM solutions such as Okta and deep knowledge of AWS or GCP IAM for configuring and maintaining least privilege and segregation of duty.
- Knowledge and experience with various cloud technologies including EC2, ECS, S3, LBS, API Gateways, Bastion Hosts, VPC, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, Data Dog, SIEM, etc.
Nice to Have
- Proficiency in programming with Python or Ruby.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- AWS Certifications.
- Familiarity with static and/or dynamic code analysis tooling.
- Experience in writing SDLC-related policies.
Please let RYZ Labs know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.