Senior Golang Developer
Our client is one of the major on-demand delivery startups in the region. The main task is to deliver anything users order within 30 minutes. Its functionality also includes the ability to conduct monetary transactions, execute orders, deliver parcels, and provide micro-mobility services. The company is building a management platform through which it will standardize its service and customer experience.
The service developed by the client is available in nine regions of Latin America. The project is growing and they are planning to improve the service’s scalability due to their entering new regions. The project is in the active stage of development. It is going to be a long-term project.
The project team consists of at least 24 people (back-end devs, front-end developers, QA engineers, etc.) They use the SCRUM methodology.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Golang Developer to join our project team.
- Golang, Kafka, Redis, AWS, Microservices, Splunk, Grafana, Postgres.
- Develop new products and features using leading-edge technology
- Work closely with our QA team to ensure the operation and correctness of new product features through test-driven development (TDD)
- Drive architecture for complex products by determining current limitations and coming up with creative solutions
- 5+ years of development experience in any programming language
- 3+ years of development experience with Go
- Experience in unit testing
- Understanding Go's concurrency mechanisms
- Experience with microservices
- Good spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Kafka
- Knowledge of Domain-Driven Design
- Experience with non-relational databases and relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Working experience with Caching mechanisms
- Experience using Web Framework (Eco)
Please let DataArt know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.