Senior Business Consultant
As the Senior Business Consultant, you will report directly to the Senior Manager overseeing the Functional Implementation of the Deposits Core Banking module. Your responsibilities span from system configuration, hardware compatibility checks, to offering ongoing implementation support for both new and existing clients. You will also facilitate consultative training. It's crucial to strictly adhere to project standards, meet timelines, and ensure that projects align with client specifications. Occasional travel to client sites may be necessary due to the client-facing nature of this role. Your tasks often fall within moderately complex operations.
- 5+ years of core banking operations experience.
- Experience with data migrations and implementations preferred.
- Strong client-facing service experience.
- Demonstrated project management background.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your role as a Senior Business Consultant will include:
- Acting as a core banking expert and interacting with clients to determine project requirements.
- Assisting clients in system configuration based on their business practices; recommending best practices.
- Conducting data analysis, mapping, testing, and troubleshooting for assigned applications.
- Providing on-site or remote support during client conversions.
- Assessing and reporting project risks; participating in the development and implementation of mitigation plans.
- Communicating project scope, status, and risks to all stakeholders.
- Following established project, departmental, and company procedures and standards.
- Providing subject matter expertise to internal teams, and participating in the development of implementation or training content.
What We Offer:
- Exciting Projects: Work on defining products using the latest technologies across diverse industries.
- Collaborative Environment: Collaborate with a talented team in a laidback environment.
- Work-Life Balance: We prioritize work-life balance and offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: Access to English classes, certifications, and diverse training opportunities. Potential for international travel.
- Excellent Benefits: Competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Please let Global Logic know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.