AI Technical Analyst
As a technology company blazing new grounds, We seek a talented and ambitious AI Technical Analyst to contribute to our ongoing AI research and product development effort. You will work closely with data scientists and machine learning engineers to analyze, design, build, launch, and optimize products. This role is perfect for a data scientist or ML engineer who wants to work towards a career in leading edge AI Product Management.
What You’ll Do
- Analyzing conversations, data, and analytics to understand AI behavior and understandings
- Conducting data analysis, building dashboards where necessary
- Working with QA and supporting testing and measurement strategy
- Supporting the analysis and onboarding of new customer requirements
- Gap analysis and mapping current solutions and roadmaps
- Group and identify prioritized features and bugs
What You’ll Do: Roadmap
- Understanding the product vision and translating it into a clear roadmap with timelines
- Including tooling, metrics, annotation tooling, data requirements, etc.
- Understanding the ecosystem of players and conducting market analysis where applicable
- Managing a roadmap prioritized based on research, data, and engineering capabilities
- Managing a prioritized backlog and contributing to all traditional agile ceremonies
- Managing scrums, jira and project management of the team as required
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years as a technical analyst and at least 2+ years with a AI SAAS product
- Strong with data analysis and analytics tools - SQL, some data vis tools (Looker, GDS, etc.)
- Comfort with ML - particularly ASR+ NLU and conversational AI
- Comfort with data annotation - e.g. Label Studio
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including communicating across teams, creating clear and concise user stories and user flows
- Strong with wireframing, workflow design, and user requirements
- Ability to write requirements, frame problems, help chart a roadmap
- Comfortable partnering with data scientists - running basic models, python notebooks
- Comfortable with Agile/SCRUM development approach
- Nice to Have: Start-up experience.
Please let Web started know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.