Senior QA Automation Engineer
The Company is an information and billing services provider to the Direct Store Delivery (DSD) sector. The client provides services to small format retail stores of national chains, along with their last-mile logistics providers delivering fresh, fast-moving, and delicate goods on a just-in-time basis, as well as national CPG companies. The company is primarily a software technology business with a B2B SaaS delivery model.
Most work will be on new and/or relatively recent codebases. Legacy code is primarily .NET and T-SQL. The following technologies are expected to underlie the majority of the effort. Individual technologies will likely change as requirements become better understood.
We are looking for a mature and highly skilled Senior QA Automation Engineer with Python skills.
The project team consists of 15 people.
- Collaborate with peers to identify design objectives and possible failure modes
- Write test plans for functional and qualitative requirements
- Collaborate with platform engineers to create whitebox and blackbox tests
- Collaborate with frontend and mobile engineers to create and automate e2e tests
- Collaborate with DevOps and QA to create QA gates in automated build pipelines
- Collaborate with data engineers on data QC
- Document what you create
- Participate in support and releases
- Python and Typescript experience
- Test case management and regression testing experience
- Experience creating QA gates in automated build and release pipelines
- Static analysis and security scanning experience
- AWS experience
- Strong written and verbal English communications
Nice to have
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or a closely related field, or equivalent work experience
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, and drive
Please let DataArt know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.