Senior Backend Software Engineer
As a Senior Backend Software Engineer, you'll collaborate with business development, data, and product teams to tackle challenging problems through development and automation. The team culture is a unique blend of structured vision and process maturity. Your responsibilities will involve developing innovative cloud-based backend solutions, supporting current integrations, and deploying integration components in development/production environments. The tech stack includes Serverless (AWS Lambda & API Gateway), Node.js, MongoDB on the backend, and Angular on the frontend. The project handles 5TB of data transmission per month across Kiosk devices.
What's in it for you
- Learn and evolve your skills using the latest technology tools in a rapidly growing company.
- Learn from experienced engineers who constantly challenge the status quo and innovate.
- Enjoy flexible working hours with control over your schedule, apart from daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Work remotely from anywhere, allowing you to choose your preferred work environment.
- Tackle challenging problems, innovate, and make a positive impact on people's lives while enjoying the work.
- Minimum of 10 years of full-time hands-on Backend Engineering experience.
- Upper-intermediate to fluent proficiency in spoken and written English, enabling real-time conversations.
- Minimum of 7 years of full-time hands-on Node.js experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of full-time hands-on MongoDB experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time hands-on AWS experience.
- Experience developing Cloud applications with API management and distributed microservices-based architecture.
- Experience with data modeling and patterns using NoSQL database technology.
- Serverless/AWS Lambda experience.
- Ability to challenge and improve the underlying technology stack.
Nice to Haves
- Willingness to perform other related duties as required.
- Experience or strong desire to work with TypeScript.
- Ability to drive performance tuning, automation, monitoring, and testability.
- Frontend experience.
- Ability to reason through problems, find solutions, and troubleshoot.
- Additional Serverless/AWS Lambda experience.
Please let Right balance know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.