Python Backend Engineer
Qualifications for Python/Django Developer Position:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional non-internship programming experience with Python and Django.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent work experience).
- Professional experience in software design and implementation, including building dynamic web applications and their APIs. Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong problem-solving skills for complex and ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work independently and resolve ambiguity effectively.
- Willingness to learn and be open-minded, while also being able to make informed decisions.
- Well-rounded engineering skills, including full-stack development experience. Share your personal projects if you have any!
- Experience with system architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling.
- Solid understanding of data-oriented skills, including Core Data and data structures.
- Previous experience using AWS technologies at scale in a production environment.
Please let RYZ Labs know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.