Middle/Senior Salesforce Engineer
Our client is a software company providing client management applications to organizations in the healthcare industry.
For the past 15 years, DataArt's specialists have been helping them create online intake services for hospitals, medical centers, and private practices in the US.
Our team consists of 200+ people largely focusing on integrations, the platform, and the intake process. For this project, the team is creating a new component in Salesforce; senior engineers will be able to take part in making architectural decisions.
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Salesforce Engineer to join our project team.
- Working experience with Apex
- 3+ years of experience administering Salesforce.com (workflows, page layouts, training, customizations, dashboards, record types, custom objects, validations, profiles, roles)
- Experience in integrating third-party apps with Salesforce, Data Loader, Process Builder, - Marketing and Automation; technical expertise would be a plus
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is desired
- Strong Salesforce functional architecture expertise
- CI/CD experience
- Understanding of all phases of application development with Salesforce: requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Skills working with unit tests and the Mocking framework
- Knowledge of Salesforce deployment toolsets: ANT and Gearset
- Knowledge of Code Instrumentation, Performance Monitoring, and Tuning
- Motivated individual looking to excel in a challenging environment
- Good English
Please let DataArt know you found this position on RemoteARG, this helps us get more companies to post here and grow our community.